Our knowledgeable staff can help clients address a broad range of life challenges, such as relationship difficulties, life transitions, stress and anxiety, confidence issues, grief and loss, sexuality and gender identity, professional identity, substance use concerns, and mood disorders.
We are also experts in divorce and its impacts on the entire family. Through The Forensic Center, which is housed within INTERWOVEN, we serve as one of most trusted providers of mental health services for mandated referrals from the Cook County Domestic Relations Court.
- Individual counseling for children, adolescents, and adults for a diverse range of issues
- Psychological evaluations for children, adolescents, and adults
- Specialized services for children with behavioral difficulties and/or attachment anxieties
- Specialized services for adults struggling with work-life balance, career transition, or other workplace issues.
- Trauma-informed therapies for persons who are survivors of violence and abuse.
- Family therapy and couples counseling